It was in the early 20th century when ranch style homes became popular. This particular architectural style is considered a combination of colonial architectural styles derived from Spain and that of the American Southwest traditional homes. Indeed, the cozy look and the distinctive aesthetic appeal combine to make ranch homes a coveted structure for many aspiring homeowners. If you like this style, you should plan with Acreage home builders that you hired to build your house from the ground up to build a cozy nook for your family.
What is Ranch Style Home?
When you work with project home builders NSW has today, the first thing they will ask you is this: “What architectural style do you prefer?” The architectural style will serve as the basis for the overall design of the house that is about to be built. It will also determine the type of materials that will be used by Acreage home builders to construct your new home.
A ranch style house is characterized by a wide and close-to-the-ground structure. Hence, there is no second floor but you can opt to include a basement if you like. The ranch style homes were popular from the 1940s until the 1970s, which also mark the post-war era. This was the ideal home-style for those middle-income families who wanted a large enough space for their families but could not afford two-storey homes. Click here Eden Brae Homes
The ranch style home is often referred to as a farmhouse. While it was often seen in rural communities and farm regions during its heyday, ranch style homes have moved beyond that. You can now find them in modern subdivisions and even in highly urbanized areas.
Benefits of Ranch Style Homes
There are several practical benefits for choosing ranch style home builders for your new home. Here are just some of the most compelling reasons:
• A ranch style home is typically made up of a single story only. This is convenient if you have small children or seniors at home because you won’t have to worry about them navigating flights of stairs.
• A ranch style home also provides easy outdoor access. This is ideal if you live in an area wherein there are beautiful outdoor settings since you can make the most of your time outside.
• A ranch style home consists of wide, open spaces. This gives you a lot of room inside while also making it easy to maintain.
• A ranch style home is easy to customize. Due to the open floor concept, you can customize the layout and house plan to suit your taste or your family’s needs.
• A ranch style home features a timeless aesthetic feature. It never goes out of style and you can explore many different ways to make it unique.
Whether you want to have a ranch style home or something more contemporary in design, choose only the best and most experienced Acreage home builders to transform your vision into reality. For the best home builders Sydney has today, you can visit http://www.edenbraehomes.com.au/ for more information.